Five most popular blog posts this year
Here's a list of my most read blog posts for the year 2012. There's one from 2011, but that was read mainly during this year.
- Book review - Swim Smooth: The Complete Coaching System for Swimmers and Triathletes
- Good multitasking skills means good single tasking
- Book review: Leading the Revolution by Gary Hamel
- Book review: Flow: The Psychology of Optimal Experience
- Cultural differences can make culture's diverge (from 2011)
The blog post, cultural differences can make culture's diverge, was actually written long time ago already in August 2011. At that time, it got the normal interest of less than hundred reads. Just lately, it for some reason got attention again. Within latest couple of months people started to read and share it again. That's the reason it got to the list.
My own favorite blog posts this year
These are posts that I think has a good point and are written quite ok, but they didn't get the attention I would have wanted. That happens quite often, the posts that I think are interesting are not read a lot and then vice versa. Here are the posts that I appreciate and want to raise from this year for another change.
- Don't trust Future you
- Experience can't be counted in years
- Why there is so much Business Jargon?
- What's the good intention other has in mind?
- Who would pay for the news paywall?
Where does my readers come from?
I haven't opened this up ever before, but I think it's a time to do this also. In the very first year of this blog, my readers came naturally from Finland. Now that I have blogged regularly about three years, situation has changed. There's wide variety of people from many different countries visiting. I really appreciate that one.
Here's the list of countries where visitors come to my blog with percentages of visits
- USA (about 40%)
- Finland (15%)
- Ukraine (< 10%)
- Russia (< 10%)
- UK (< 10%)
- Germany (< 5%)
- China (< 5%)
- France (1-2%)
- Canada (1-2%)
- India (1-2%)
Written by +Henri Hämäläinen